As well as helping our children to look smart, our school uniform has been designed to be simple, easy to wear and look after, and helpful to parents worried about what clothes to buy for school.
- Grey trousers (long or short)
- Grey pinafore dress or skirt
- Blue and white checked or striped dress (for Summer Term)
- White, grey or blue shirt
- White or blue blouse
- Royal-blue cardigan or school sweatshirt
- White, blue or grey socks, or tights
- Plain white or black PE shorts
- White PE T-shirt
- White or black plimsolls
- Upper Juniors may also need football kit for the winter months.
Sweatshirts and school T-shirts are obtainable from the school office.
Each child must have a shoe bag and all clothing must be marked with the child’s name.
The following items are available from the school office:
- Sweatshirt: £9 to £12 (depending on the size)
- Cardigans: £11 to £13
- Fleece jackets: £12.50
- Reversible waterproof jackets: £12.50
- Book bags: these are provided free for all Reception children, thanks to the Parents Association – replacements cost £3 each
Sensible school shoes (brown, black or navy) should be worn – trainers are not allowed, unless the children wish to change into them to play football at lunch time.
For safety reasons, jewellery of any kind is not allowed, apart from watches, and small studs or sleepers for earrings. Children with studs or sleepers must be able either to remove them or to cover them with tape for PE lessons.